red stars & bars field notes cover
Finally, beautiful fabric notebook covers that are worthy of housing your excellent ideas and observations! Artists, designers, writers, revolutionaries, and anyone who likes to have a notebook on hand should have a nice way to carry one.
Now you can take a little bit of home with you wherever you go, and showcase your DC pride! This Field Notes cover features the stars and bars of the Washington, DC flag stenciled in red paint on black canvas. One Field Notes ruled notebook is included with this cover.
where it's made
Like all Holland Cox products, the Field Notes covers are handmade in Alexandria, Virginia, just a few miles from Washington, DC.
how it's made
Black canvas, black cotton lining, and a layer of interlining are double stitched by machine, with polyester thread for strength. Each cover is finished with a hand stitch for a seamless, invisible closure. The bookmark and tie closure are made from black cotton twill tape.
The Holland Cox Field Notes cover has three interior pockets, plus the slot for the back cover of your notebook. Keep whatever you like in them, since the 13" long tie makes for an expandable and secure closure for your notebook cover.
- 4” wide and 6” tall when closed
- left interior pocket is 2.5" wide, and easily holds a backup notebook
- right interior pockets are both 2" deep and 3.75" wide, perfect for credit cards or IDs
- 7" long bookmark, 13" long tie closure
- designed for Field Notes, but easily fits any notebook 3.5" x 5.5", including the Moleskine Cahier or Volant.
For best results, spot clean with mild detergent and cold water. If you absolutely must machine wash, do so in cold water and lay flat to dry.